Stop IRS Tax Levy | Offer in Compromise | Flat Fee Tax Service | San Diego
Updated: Jun 13
Flat Fee Tax Service is the nationwide leader in stopping an Income Tax Levy. In fact, if the tax professionals at Flat Fee Tax Service cannot stop a Tax Levy in 1 to 2 business days, our client doesn’t pay.
PLAIN & SIMPLE.
Stopping an Income Tax Levy and keeping your paycheck or Social Security is only the 1st step in receiving the tax relief that you need.
In the economic times that we are enduring, more and more people are finding it difficult to meet their daily expenses, never mind attempting to pay their back tax. More and more people have had to resort to dipping into their 401K Plans to meet their everyday expenses, thus creating a tax problem. The equity in your homes has evaporated.
Not everyone is qualified & eligible to settle with the IRS through the Offer in Compromise program. But every day, more and more people are becoming eligible because of our economy.
One of three conditions must be met to qualify a taxpayer for an IRS Offer in Compromise / IRS Settlement:
1.Doubt as to Collectability – If you do not have the ability to pay your tax debt and are having a difficult time with ordinary expenses, this is where you are.
2. Doubt as to Liability – You most likely will not fall into this category.
3. Effective Tax Administration – If you have some equity in a home or other asset and you are elderly, on Social Security or Social Security Disability, you would be in this category if not Doubt as to Collectibility.
If you qualify for the Offer in Compromise program with the IRS, you can save thousands of dollars in taxes along with the penalties and interest. Taxpayers can have a negotiated settlement on all types of taxes, including most payroll taxes, penalties, and interest.
An Offer in Compromise is the closest thing to amnesty that the federal government offers in connection with back tax debt.
During the Offer in Compromise negotiation:
1. The IRS will not execute an IRS Levy/ Tax Levy against the property or rights to property of a taxpayer who submits an Offer in Compromise (OIC).
2. The IRS will not collect the liability that is the subject of the Offer in Compromise during the period the Offer in Compromise is pending.
3. The IRS will not proceed with collections for 30 days immediately following the rejection of the IRS Offer in Compromise, and for any period when a timely filed appeal from the rejection is being considered by Appeals.
Once the IRS decides that your Offer in Compromise is processable for IRS Tax Relief and that the Offer in Compromise includes all the paperwork and forms properly filled out, the IRS must stop a Tax Levy / IRS Levy / IRS Bank Levy actions under §6331.
Presently, the IRS is taking approximately 303 days to process an Offer in Compromise. This information is from our latest dialogue with the IRS. Your Tax Debt will essentially be “tied up” for approximately 1 year before a resolution is decided.
If you are not qualified and eligible for an Offer in Compromise, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will let you know immediately during our consultation. There may be other avenues available to you to reduce your Tax debt which may include Penalty Abatement, amending your tax returns or filing all of your unfiled tax returns.
Flat Fee Tax Service is flattered that we are often imitated and that our name is often used by our competitors on their Web sites and advertising. We appreciate that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Flat Fee Tax Service must be doing something right to have so many imitators.
Why Flat Fee Tax Service? Because we deliver:
Lower fees and higher value for our clients
Personal service and attention you deserve
Integrity and credibility always
Satisfaction and results for our clients
Fixed with no hidden charges
Payable in monthly installments
Low initial payment to begin work ($190.00 Initial retainer fee)